Why choose an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper®?
1. The Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® allows parents and infants to sleep in close proximity which maximises breastfeeding, enhances the infant-parent bonding experience and reduces the risk of SIDS – all without you having to get out of bed!
2. The Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® attaches to the side of the parental bed so it can’t be accidentally pushed away
3. The Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® is the only Bedside Sleeper available in Australia that meets the world’s only Safety Standard specifically written for Bedside Sleepers – the ASTM Bedside Sleeper Standard (the Arm's Reach range also meets the British BS EN 1130 Safety Standard)
4. The Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® allows your baby to be truly surrounded by their own sleeping space so they will not roll onto your mattress
5. The Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® can be converted to a freestanding bassinet for use throughout the house
6. The location of the attachment mechanism on the Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® makes detaching and re-attaching a breeze
7. The Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® can be used on either side of the parental bed
8. The Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® comes in a range of options that suits a range of bed heights – between 40 cm and 76 cm high. So you can find one that will suit your bed height. Click here to find out which Co-Sleeper® will suit your bed
9. The Mini and Euro-Mini Co-Sleeper are all-in-one units requiring no assembly. This also ensures no loose parts or fabric
10. The Mini and Euro Mini are lightweight and portable making them ideal for travelling
11. The Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper® range comes complete with everything you need to get started – a fitted sheet, mattress, carry bag and attachment plate and straps
12. You and your baby will Sleep better, Sleep Closer and Sleep Safer in an Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper®